Learning spaces for a Coaching Process:
Depending on what we work on during your process, these are some learning spaces that you can acquire:
- You will be flawless with your Word. Learn to commit to yourself and other to execute actions.
- You will generate consciousness on the current state of the different areas of your life such as are: 1. Family, 2. Personal Relations, 3. Partner, 4. Money/Finances, 5. Health/ Physical body, 6. Community, 7. Spirituality, 8. Work/Studies/Profession, 9. Recreation; establishing concrete plans to change, organize and upgrade such areas with the objective of generating balance in your life.
- You will begin to see the world from another perspective and begin to take action that will take you toward different results.
- You will defy your limitating beliefs to step outside of your comfort zone.
- You will understand that there are different points of view and learn to accept that everybody see the world from a different perspective, which allows a greater openness and flexibility in day to day life.
- You will connect with your emotions and learn to listen to the message that each emotion brings to your life. You will understand that there are no good or bad emotions but instead each emotion has light and shadow therefore the importance of living each emotion thoroughly.
- You will learn to perform breathing exercises that will allow you to center your mind and find inner peace and calm.
- You will stop victimizing yourself learning to forgive others, ask for forgiveness and forgive yourself.
- You will be responsible for all that you have been ignoring and that you hoped that others would be in charge of.
- From compassion you will recognize and value yourself for the incredible human being that you are.
- You will reaffirm that happiness flows from within you and not from the circumstances that surround you.
- You will make declarations focused on opening doors instead of closing them.
- You will communicate better and relate better with others.
- You will connect with your inner child and discover how to learn from him.
- You will learn to carry your life more lightly.
- You will establish routines and habits that will allow you to reach your objectives.
- You will make declarations with specific achievable purposes in short, medium and long term.